- Jobs founded NeXT Inc. in 1985 after his resignation from Apple with $7 million. A year later he was running out of money, and with no product on the horizon, he sought venture capital.
- Google began in January 1996 as a research project by Larry Page and Sergey Brin when they were both PhD students a tStanford University in Stanford, California.
2015Revenue: 74.98 billion USD (2015)Net income: 16.34 billion USD (2015)
- Facebook is a corporation and online social networking service headquartered in Menlo Park, California, in the United States. Its website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg with his Harvard College roommates and fellow students Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes.
- monthly active users – 1.59 billion
- revenue – $17.928 billion
- net income – $3.688 billion
- total assets – $49.407 billion